What is Compass?
The Compass Parent Portal and App serves a number of purposes – it’s one of the ways we keep in touch with our parents and will enable you to access information online about your child/ren – anytime, anywhere, from any modern web-enabled device. It streamlines many school operations such as attendance, reporting and communication.
Using the Parent Portal, you will be able to:
- Learn how to Log-in to the Parent Portal
- Enter explanations for whole day absences
- View information on your child/ren’s attendance
- Receive school communications
- View student academic reports
- Update your contact details
- Book Parent Conferences (Parent-Teacher Interviews)
We will keep you posted as more functionality becomes available over time.
In conjunction with the Parent Portal, we have a Compass Kiosk located in our Admin Office. This is where you will sign in or sign out your child for partial absences.
All children arriving late or leaving early should be accompanied/picked up by a parent at the office where you can access the Compass Kiosk to sign them in or out accordingly.