In December 2023, Catholic Schools Broken Bay launched it’s Parent Charter. This is a significant milestone in their commitment to fostering strong collaboration between the schools and families.
The Catholic Schools Broken Bay Parent Charter places great emphasis on respectful, open, and two-way communication and outlines:
- What you as parents can expect from your relationship with our schools
- What our schools will expect from you as parents and carers
- Guidelines for positive communication and engagement between parents and schools
- How to make a complaint or raise a concern
- An explanation of unacceptable behaviours and how these are handled by our schools
The protocols established in this charter are designed to encourage all members of our school communities to collaborate positively and respectfully, with a shared commitment to nuturing the academic, social, and emotional growth of all our students.